Shuttle America - Tech Pubs Specialist (Flight Ops)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep control log of all company and manufacturers manuals
- Contact all manufacturers/vendors for periodic revisions to manuals
- Implement manual changes and seek department head approval and FAA acceptance/approval
- Update control log monthly
- Ensure all needed paperwork, manual commonality are met for each company
- Have an exact and accurate accounting of all manuals within the company by supplying control numbers to each set(s) of manuals
- Perform other duties as requested by the Vice President of Flight Operations
- Distribute all revisions to manual holders
- Ensure all revision transmittals are returned and tracked
- Report to the Vice President on a regular basis any outstanding transmittals
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to type and use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of job, including advanced knowledge of Word Perfect and MS Office Suite.
- Able to read documents; follow instructions, learn and understand office procedures.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must work under time constraints to accomplish assignments and projects.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, and work well under stressful situations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally.
Click Here to Return to Our Employment Homepage